For custom screen printing orders, please provide all files for disk or e-mail using the following guidelines:
1. All files should be prepared for use on the PC platform.
2. TShirtPrinting4U uses the following software applications: Corel Draw X13, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS3.
3. Vector files made in Corel Draw (version X13 or lower) or Adobe Illustrator (version CS3 or lower) are preferred.
4. When using tints as part of the artwork, we recommend staying within the 20 to 80% range to avoid "lost or closed" halftones.
5. Please be sure to save all typeset characters as outlines (Illustrator) or convert to curves (Corel). Please do not send fonts.
6. Adobe Photoshop files (psd, jpg, tiff, etc.) must have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher when close to print size.
7. Please name the file with something related to the customer order. (We get hundreds of files named "Tshirt Art"!)
8. Please be sure to label your disk or include with your e-mail your company name and job name or P.O. number. Also include a contact name and phone number for questions.
*Please note: If any of the above requirements are not met, we may require extra time to process your order and additional charges may apply.